Enable & Disable Airplane Mode on Laptop (Windows 10)
Whether you need to do some work during a long flight, or just want to avoid connecting your laptop to the internet for a while to focus better, airplane mode is a good solution.
For example, after you come from a long flight, the airplane mode must be switched off again. We tell you the different ways to enable and disable airplane mode on a Windows 10 laptop. Also have a look at how to turn on a laptop without power button.
Disable Airplane Mode via Notifications
The easiest way to disable airplane mode on Windows 10 is through the Notifications menu. Here’s how to do this:
- Open the Notifications menu by pressing the white icon at the bottom right of your screen. (Or use key combination Windows key + A )
- Click on ‘Airplane Mode’ to disable it. If the square is no longer blue, it means it is off.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth will be turned back on automatically if they were on before you turned on your airplane mode.
Disable Airplane Mode via Settings
If you can’t find the Notifications menu, the second way is to turn off airplane mode via Settings.
- Press the key combination Windows key + I.
- Select “Network and Internet”.
- In the menu on the left, choose “Airplane mode” and disable it.